Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a medium-sized insurance brokerage and work alongside a team of broking professionals. Based in Shepparton, they are looking for candidates with broking experience and fast, efficient processing skills. A friendly and vibrant attitude will fit well in the team along with a willingness to adopt and learn new skills!
- Assisting 2 Account Executives manage their Commercial portfolio's
- Exposure to a broad range of insurance products - commercial and domestic
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Fast, efficient and accurate processing of templates and policy documentation
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- Liaising directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience working as a Broker Assistant/Assistant Account Executive
- Minimum Tier 2 qualification, Tier 1 ideal
- Domestic AND Commercial product knowledge
- Comfortable in a high-volume, high-performance workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
- A fantastic salary
- A full-time, permanent position
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
- The opportunity to learn from some experienced brokers
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!