A tremendous opportunity for an established Assistant Account Executive to continue to progress their career in an SME commercial portfolio supporting the Director. This growing brokerage is looking for a new team member to join their friendly and supportive culture whilst aiding their progression towards a future Account Executive position.
Your new company
A role with a suburban brokerage backed by one of Australia's largest broking groups. You will be working alongside the Director providing key broking assistance on their portfolio. Based in the inner western suburbs, this brokerage is looking for experienced Broker Assistants to join their friendly, supportive team.
Your new role
You will be working with domestic and SME clientele, utilising Sunrise and insurer platforms to provide end-to-end support to the Director's portfolio. Capabilities to manage domestic clients autonomously will be highly regarded and kick start your journey towards managing your own portfolio.
- processing quotes, renewals, endorsements and client queries
- Demonstrate knowledge across all insurance lines
- Providing high levels of service to clients and prospects
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Tier 1 Qualification
- Commercial broking experience
- Sunrise and CBS experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and verbal & written skills
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Love working as part of a team
- A passion for learning and development
What you'll get in return
On offer to you is:
- a pay rate of between $60,000 and $70,000 plus super
- A full-time role working Monday to Friday
- Supportive and positive team environment
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!