Your new company:
Join a bespoke brokerage based on the Gold Coast and start your insurance broking career. This business operates a national scheme whilst also maintaining a general insurance portfolio.
Your new role:
It's an entry-level position providing broking support to the broader office. Ideally, you'll have some knowledge of general the insurance industry from a previous experience, however, it's also an opportunity to learn on the job and forge a future career.
- Work across a GI portfolio and national scheme business
- Speak to new business inquiries and obtain information to provide quotes
- Provide broad office and broking support to the broader office to develop knowledge and understanding
- Maintain highest level of customer support the client is renowned for
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Minimum 1 year insurance industry experience - broking or underwriting
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and broker functions
- Excellent customer service skills with friendly, engaging demeanour
- Ability to work well in a close team
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Desire to learn and develop your professional skills
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A full-time, permanent position with long-term career options
- Learn on the job with funded studies
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!