Your new company:
Based in the suburbs just north of the CBD, this medium-sized brokerage is looking for 2 new additions to their fun and friendly team. They pride themselves on their work culture and customer service and are now needing to strengthen their key Assistant Account Executive team with 2 positions available.
Your new role:
You will provide broking key support to an Account Manager by ensuring their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for. You'll also get the opportunity to take responsibility for a Domestic portfolio to service and uphold. All you need to do is bring along your broking experience, a vibrant attitude and willingness to learn.
- You will gain exposure to a wide array of domestic and commercial classes
- Responsibility for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- To maintain and build the company's portfolio
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- You will liaise directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience working within an insurance brokerage
- Tier 1 or 2 qualification, or willing to obtain
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a fantastic salary of up to $60,000 + super (depending on experience)
- A share of any new business you help to bring in or convert
- A full-time, permanent position
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply to the role directly! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!