We currently have an opportunity to join a Brokerage as an Assistant Account Executive and assist in the management and further development of client portfolios across the Commercial Insurance market. We are seeking candidates with strong technical capabilities, together with the attitude and attributes consistent with delivering consistent high performance. Whether you are a Finance Graduate or already working in the Insurance industry we want to hear from you!
What's on offer:
- Excellent remuneration packages, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for market-leading Broking operations
- Excellent working environments and team-based culture
- Opportunity for progression
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide client service by answering basic enquiries and providing basic advice within assigned authorities
- Carry out client and underwriting communications as instructed
- Negotiation, place and process all assigned transactions
- Follow up outstanding debtors as required
- Administer claims and service enquiries as instructed
- Assist with all aspects of day to day business operations and administration
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have:
- Good computer skills and very proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A passion for learning and personal development
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!