Our client is a leading risk management and insurance broking operation globally and are currently recruiting an Assistant Account Executive to join the Victorian Domestic Team. This well established division will provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow within the insurance broking space, done through their fantastic level of mentoring and development opportunities. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become one of the most respected International Insurance Brokers.
The Good Bits:
- Excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Working for a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solution
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
The Must Haves:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Assistant Account Executive/Client Services role within a broking operation
- Tier 1 broking qualification (essential)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across all Personal Lines product offerings
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline (highly desirable)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ambition and motivation to grow within the business
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels including internal and external stakeholders
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.