Our client is an established Underwriting Agency with a specialisation in the construction and engineering-related sectors. As part of their ongoing growth and development they're looking to expand their Sydney operation and require additional support to continue to move them forward. An existing industry member with the right attitude would be perfect for this role if they have underwriting exposure, a great work ethic, are willing to learn & develop, an attention to detail and great customer service skills. If this is you then read on!
The Good Bits:
- Work alongside seasoned insurance professionals
- Become a member of a successful and fast-growing national insurance company
- On the job learning and development
- Great remuneration package (based on experience and capability)
- Long-standing career opportunities
- Great location in Sydney CBD
- Proven Business Development capabilities
- Offer excellent customer service with key stakeholders
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio
The Must Haves:
- 2-3 years underwriting experience (Construction experience ideal)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to problem-solve and work through solutions
- Work as part of a team and independently
- A great attitude and motivated to start a career in the insurance industry
- Great customer service capabilities
- Proficient with majority of standard computer programs such as Microsoft suite with the ability to learn others quickly
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!