We have 2 tremendous opportunities for an established Assistant Account Executive to continue to progress their career in an SME commercial portfolio supporting the Director. These growing brokerages are looking for a new team member to join their friendly and supportive culture whilst aiding their progression towards a future Account Executive position.
Your new role
You will be working with a commercial SME clientele, utilising Sunrise and insurer platforms to provide end-to-end support to the Director's portfolio. Capabilities to manage domestic clients autonomously will be highly regarded and kick start your journey towards managing your own portfolio.
What you'll get in return
- An excellent salary
- Flexible and work from home arrangements
- A full-time and a part time role available
- Supportive and positive team environment
- Processing quotes, renewals, endorsements and client queries
- Demonstrate knowledge most all insurance lines
- Providing high levels of service to clients and prospects
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
What you'll need to succeed
- Tier 1 Qualification
- Commercial broking experience
- Sunrise, Winbeat and SUV experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and verbal & written skills
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Love working as part of a team
- A passion for learning and development
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!