- Provide support and assistance to Senior Brokers in their management and service of existing portfolios of clients
- Administration of policy quotations, renewals, changes, invoicing, etc.
- Negotiating renewal and new business terms with insurers
- Providing administrative assistance to Senior Brokers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within a broking environment
- Working knowledge of SME Commercial products
- Strong customer service excellence approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (based on capability and experience)
- To be part of a team that consistently achieves excellence in customer service
- The opportunity to join a stable yet progressive and growing business
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Joan Padfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.