Your new company:
A Specialized Brokerage that provides market leading plans in construction works & public and products liability, home warranty, trade credit and general insurance. With nine offices across southeast and regional Queensland they help members operate professional and profitable businesses, delivering quality outcomes for their clients.
Your new role:
Joining a Brisbane Insurance Brokerage on a 12-month maternity leave contract, your primary role will include the processing of new business, endorsements, and renewals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate knowledge across all insurance lines
- Providing end to end broker support
- Provide assistance with policy processing, quotations, claims, endorsements and debtor management
- Responding to general customer enquiries
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters, invoicing and policy documentation
What you will need to succeed:
- Broking Tier 1 or Tier 2 (or be prepared to obtain)
- Current domestic and commercial insurance broking experience (Preferred)
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- A passion for learning, training and working in a team
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
The Good Bits:
- Central office location
- Large exposure to a targeted portfolio as well as all other classes
- Generous remuneration package
- The opportunity to exponentially grow and develop your broking career
- The chance to work with highly experienced brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from several insurance professionals
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!