Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading insurance broking firms, with a network of offices throughout Australia. They have a diversified operation, with a number of specialist operations that have driven their business success over a long period.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Executive to join their Melbourne operation and provide exceptional client management in a support role to the Corporate and Commercial Account Management team.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Proven experience with Commercial SME products, with any Corporate risks experience highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential), Diploma (preferred)
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team-based orientation
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.