Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading insurance broking firms, with a network of offices throughout Australia. They have a diversified operation, with a number of specialist operations that have driven their business success over a long period.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Manager to join their specialist Construction Division in Melbourne and provide exceptional client management and support to the team.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the broking and account management environment
- Proven experience with commercial products, with Construction experience highly regarded
- Tier 1 broking qualification or equivalent is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-focus approach
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.