An established commercial insurance brokerage based in Hawthorn is seeking a driven and self-motivated new team member to join their business.
Our client is seeking an Assistant Account Manager to support the leaders of their business. During this role, you will have the opportunity to be mentored and developed by successful, experienced insurance brokers. Being a smaller business, you can kick-start your career by taking on more responsibility learning a wide range of insurance products!
- Strong mentorship opportunity
- Opportunity to stand out and play an integral part within the team
- Learn a wide range of insurance products with a hands-on approach
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Supportive team environment
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the senior brokers with general administrative tasks
- Processing claims, renewals, endorsements, cancellations
- Accompanying senior brokers on client meetings
- Using WinBEAT
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' insurance processing/Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Experience processing claims, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in general insurance
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Experience using WinBEAT
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!