Our client is prominent manufacturer, also specialising in multi ingredient fermented supplements. They have modern analytical laboratory with microbiology and chemistry divisions. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent full-time position
- Mentorship and training
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
An opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General Ledger reconciliations and reporting
- Accounts payable processing and reconciliations
- Accounts receivable processing and collections
- Ad hoc projects as required reconciliation
- Bank account
- Query resolutions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with Pronto highly regarded
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.