Our client is prominent manufacturer based in Yatala. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent full-time position
- Mentorship and training
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
An opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General Ledger reconciliations and reporting
- Manage all Accounts Receivable including debt collection.
- Assist with Accounts Payable including reconciliation
- Ad hoc projects as required reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation on daily basis
- Query resolutions
- Assist with Fixed Asset register.
- Assist with BAS, FBT return, year-end audit preparation and other projects as required.
- Cost analysis for different product
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with Pronto highly regarded
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
- A Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role handling accounts receivable
- Hands on data entry experience and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with key customers
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Good working Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Mandarin speaker
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.