A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Adviser to join a Brisbane-based broking team to provide exceptional client management, with the efficient running of the portfolio working alongside Insurance Advisers. We are currently seeking candidates with strong technical capabilities across both retail and commercial insurance classes.
The Good Bits:
- Excellent remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Queensland's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Opportunity for an experienced assistant to progress in 12-18 months to take on their own portfolio
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from the Insurance Adviser
The Need to Know:
- Providing high levels of service and business insurance advice to clients and prospects
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Insurance Adviser
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
The Must Haves:
- Tier 1 Broking Qualification
- Current retail and commercial insurance broking experience essential
- A passion for learning and training
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Deana Condoleon at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!