We're searching for assistant underwriters for short-term contract roles to support a specialist construction underwriting team. Our client is searching for hard-working, administrative new people who can assist the team in data entry, basic underwriting tasks and processing on their underwriting system. Their busiest time is fast approaching so they require more support within their team.
These roles are available for candidates who can start ASAP!
They are short term contracts which have the opportunity to go permanent.
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Develop your underwriting expertise in a specialist area
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Start ASAP
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in an underwriting or underwriting support position
- Accurate data entry skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to using new systems
- Willingness to support senior staff members and be a team player
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.