This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative boutique Financial Services firm. Offering a range of services including financial planning, accounting and tax. With a stable and longstanding client base, this firm revolves around their client's needs and are looking for a new addition to their team who will share this view.
Reporting to the Senior Advisers, you will be responsible for managing strategic financial plans and investment portfolios. You will ensure that all client information is kept up to date and that lodgements are completed in a timely manner. In this capacity, you will gain invaluable training and mentoring by highly experienced Advisers that will provide ongoing scope for professional development.
To be successful, candidates must have:
- Tertiary qualifications and ideally be RG146 compliant - DFP qualifications would be viewed favourably
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role within Financial Planning
- Excellent work ethic and passion in Financial Planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Xplan would be viewed favourably
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, passionate and team-oriented candidate to gain the training and mentoring required to sharpen your knowledge of the industry and develop a successful career. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who are truly driven to dedicate themselves to this role and to a career in this industry.
If you are looking for the opportunity to take the right step into becoming a successful Financial Advisor, apply now!