Our client is an expert in providing bespoke automated solutions to their manufacturing clients. They are a specialist in the area of design and manufacture of innovative, special purpose machines and equipment which is supplied to a range of manufacturing industries including pharmaceutical, medical device, and FMCG.
This is an outstanding opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a rapidly expanding start-up company and be a key part of the design of innovative automated complex production machinery.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering, or similar engineering discipline
- Strong experience working as a Mechanical Engineer designing special purpose machines, jigs, fixtures and robotics
- Strong experience developing machinery concepts, identifying, researching and resolving complex problems
- Outstanding 3D CAD skills (preferably SolidWorks), good understanding of GD&T and DFM principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Our client is a service provider and consulting to clients during the commissioning and manufacturing phases will be involved
- Excellent computer and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Great work ethic and attitude, along with a team player attitude
- You will be an innovative and forward-thinking individual that will enable positive contributions to our client's organisation
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.