We are seeking a skilled Evaluation Technician to join a leading Automotive Company within their planning and development group. Focusing on performing a range of evaluation and diagnostic tasks, you will play a key role in developing vehicle specifications and performance data.
- 1 year contract with potential for extension
- Competitive hourly remuneration
- Opportunity to work for a Global brand
- Free on site parking
- Opportunity to travel around Australia
- Installation of testing and performance equipment on vehicle
- Support implementation of test processes and procedures to company standards.
- Conduct evaluations
- Prepare and distribute testing data including some basic analysis
Ideally, you will be a skilled Engineer or Technician with significant experience in setting up and performing a range of evaluations and testing projects within the automotive industry, performance analysis within an off-road context will be well regarded as well as a solid understanding of systems such as LMS and Vbox.
Coupled with you technical skills and mechanical aptitude, you will need to be a confident communicator capable of presenting a range of technical data into a usable format and working closely with a range of project stakeholders.
This contract role is a career opportunity to join a global brand and offers an excellent remuneration and development opportunity.
Interested? Call Steven Nguyen 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!