Our client located on the Gawler Belt are currently seeking a Batch Plant Operator for an immediate start.
The ISS Batch Plant Operator is a member of the Batch and Furnace team, who utilizes front end loader operations and other skills to support in the loading of high quantities of recycled glass.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Full time hours - 12 month contract
- A safe team environment
- Operating a front end loader to move high quantities of glass
- Load and unload trucks
- Fill silos with glass
- Fork lift operations
- WHAT YOU NEED
- Front end loader license
- High risk fork lift license
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision and self motivated
- Able to assess and prioritize work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to follow standardised process and work systematically.
- Capacity to work autonomously.
- Ability to work flexible shift rosters including 12 hour and weekend shifts as required
- Willingness to submit to mandatory drug & alcohol testing as required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri or Emma from Fuse Recruitment on 0421 066 099 during business hours.