Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We have an exciting new requirement from one of our established clients for a Batching Operator to join their team.
Our client is a industry leading organisation that produces powder products for the use of food, health and nutraceutical industries.
- Work locally in Northern Brisbane.
- Work with a supportive culture
- Receive training and development
- 24/05 Facility - no weekend work!
- Casual role with the potential to transition to permanent
- Immediate start!
We are looking for a Batching Operator with food manufacturing experience. In this position you will be providing basic support to the production team in performing duties involved with the manufacturing process. Suitable candidates will need to be flexible for all shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a manufacturing environment
- Labelling products
- Set up and operate packing line machinery
- Measure raw materials
- Perform quality control checks
- Maintain safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, food or chemical manufacturing experience
- Own reliable transport
- Strong knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- A positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility for various shift patterns
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.