Our client is an Australian leading business in the horticultural industry, developing hydroponic and agricultural applications.
They are now looking for an experienced blender to join their production team in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Machine operating
- You will also be involved in the production of plant nutrients products via blending
- Forklift driving and general warehouse duties.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Weighing, measuring and mixing of dry powder food grade ingredients.
- Following recipes/formulations to ensure product quality and accuracy.
- Following product and packaging specifications to ensure product quality and to meet customer requirements.
To be deemed suitable for the role, you need to embody the following qualities:
- High standard of work ethics
- Passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn more
- Basic maths & literacy skills
- A team player
- Reliable & Honest
- Forklift License is required
- Batch blending experience in pharmaceutical, food or chemicals is essential
- Previous warehousing experience highly regarded
- Physically fit - Able to lift up to 25 kg at times
What we will do in return of your hard work:
- Full-time permenant opporunity
- Continuous up-skilling and training
- Safety wear and uniform provided
- Clean, safe & friendly work environment
- Monthly BBQ's
- Onsite parking
- No weekends or night shifts
If you believe you are a good fit for the role, please apply by clicking the apply button below or contact Jaquline Farag with any questions on 0411 832 205