Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
- Great Pay!
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to innovative production of high-quality product
- Long term opportunity with intention to go permanent
- Day shift (5am-2pm)
- Mon- Fri schedule with the occasional weekend
- Brewing product
- Loading and unloading product
- Perform general hand duties, lifting and stock control
- Operating forklift
- Picking and packing product
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Previous experience brewing or blending liquids
- Forklift licence
- Current drivers' licence
- Available for an immediate start
- Own PPE
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW or call Shaun on 0411 805 940 for a confidential conversation alternatively you can contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!