Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are seeking a Blender to join an industry leading manufacturer.
What's on offer
- Work with a well renowned company
- Full time hours
- Work locally in the southern / inner suburbs of Brisbane
- On-site parking!
Our client is a respected global manufacturer of therapeutic medicines.
Our client is looking for manufacturing operators with blender experience for employment with a permanent potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Blender set up and operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Perform quality checks
- Assist manufacturing operators in the set up and operation of machinery
- Complete batch documentation
- Dismantle and clean equipment
Essential selection criteria
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food manufacturing industry is desirable
- GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience with liquids and creams
- Availability to work day and afternoon shifts
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
- Forklift ticket is highly regarded
How to apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW!