Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our Client, a focused, innovative road surfacing company specializing in Bitumen and Asphalts. With facilities around Australia, and a well-equipped NATA accredited laboratory capable of an extensive range of bitumen, bitumen emulsion and asphalt testing they are currently looking for a Trade Qualified Boilermaker with Pipe fitting experience in a fixed plant environment.
- General boiler making
- General Fabrication/Installation (pipe supports) Pipe fabrication & Welding/Pipe installation and fitting.
- Basic fitting duties i.e., flange tightening pump layout/installation.
- Potentially ongoing for the right person
- 40-to-50-hour weeks with OT on Saturday
- Pressure Testing
- Trade qualification in Boiler making.
- Must have current forklift, EWP, working in confined space and working at height licence.
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader.
What is on Offer:
- Well above award rate
- Strong safety focus
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing Full-time position
How to Apply:
If you have worked in a Fixed Plant Operation with hot product or in a similar industry and looking to secure this ongoing opportunity Apply Now below or call Sam G at 0421 723 101