Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking a Boilermaker to join our client, located 20 minutes North of the CBD.
This opportunity will find you working with maintenance teams and external contractors to maintain all plant equipment cost effectively and safely to eliminate downtime and injury.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by fellow employees and contractors, aim for "0" Lost Time Injuries (LTI's)
- To assist Workshop Manager and Site Supervisor in ensuring issues identified through daily plant checklist, monthly site inspections and supplementary issues raised by 3rd Party's are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure breakdowns are attended to promptly, including afterhours work
- Prepare Job costing for achieving the best outcome
- Assist the Group Engineer with new plant design including analysis of blue prints, specifications and appropriate regional standards and legislative requirements
- Sourcing and preparing raw product in accordance with design specifications and costing's
- All facets of metal fabrication; cutting, shaping, joining, aligning, polishing and preservation
- Assist in training apprentices
To be successful for the position, you must;
- Complete appropriate competency training
- Boilermaker - Trade Certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Good organizational, interpersonal and planning skills
- Self-motivated, and have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- HR Driver's & Forklift License
- SW@H, Riggers & Confined Space High Risk Tickets
- Moderate Computer Skills
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Steve or Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).