Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self motivated individual to enhance their knowledge and skills working with a range fabrication and welding equipment.
The successful candidate can expect to work with a wide range fabrication and welding equipment within various industries including mining, agricultural and industrial.
- Must be able to competently perform tig welding to Australian Standard 1554.1SP on stainless steel pipe.
- Must be able to fabricate and weld pipework to Pressure Welding Standard 4037 / 4041.
- Competently perform mig, and flux core welding to Australian Standard 1554.1SP.
- Fabricate and weld structural steel assemblies.
- Be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Be reliable and have high communication skills.
- Be able to work in a team and unsupervised.
- Be able to multitask, prioritise and have strong attention to detail.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Be a trade qualified Boilermaker.
- Previous experience in tig welding to Australian Standard 1554.1SP on stainless steel pipe.
- Be able to fabricate and weld pipework to Pressure Welding Standard 4037 / 4041.
- Have post trade experience in boilermaking, including medium to heavy fabrication and pipe fabrication experience.
- Hold a current High Risk Work Forklift License.
- Hold a current manual Driver's License.
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol.
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake a weld test. (Plate weld test - V butt, solid wire, flux core filled).
What's in it for me?
- Fantastic Renumeration Package on offer
- Work with a professional and diverse team to deliver complete projects;
- Local respected family owned and operated business
- Annual staff and family events;
- Lifestyle program;
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.