Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We are looking for experienced food-grade Welders to join a fantastic multi-faceted engineering company.
What's on Offer?
- Casual to potential permanent position
- Mid-February start
- Multiple positions
- Full-time hours offered
- Potentially ongoing work
- Day shifts available
- Workshop and site work
About the Company
Our client provides a wide range of projects and maintenance services to the Food and Beverage, Steel Fabrication, Piping, and Water Infrastructure industries, with a team that has worked together for many years.
- Equipment maintenance and installation
- Fabrication & Scheduled Maintenance of production equipment and fixtures
- Other workshop tasks as directed
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Trade Qualified
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Stainless steel TIG welding skills
- Good verbal communication.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position send your most recent updated resume via the APPLY link. For more details please call Rachel at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.