Fuse Recruitment are very proud that we have partnered with Tarac Technologies for their 2020 vintage recruitment.
As a critical part of the wine industry supply chain, Tarac's vintage often lasts longer than other wine businesses and starts when the first grapes are crushed, often not finishing until well after the last grape skins are processed.
Consequently Fuse and Tarac are a good longer-term alternative for people seeking casual seasonal work because, depending on the role, there may be up to 6 months of work.
Distillery Bonds People
Reporting to the site supervisor this role includes:
- Working at heights, on catwalks, on top of trucks and on top of cellar tanks (using appropriate safety equipment)
- Operating pumps and maintaining and using spirit hoses
- Tank dipping and recording levels
- Data entry into a computer spread sheet and undertaking basic laboratory testing (after training)
- Loading and unloading spirit trucks
- General housekeeping
- Working closely with truck drivers and other staff as a part of a small, effective team
- Enforcing strict safety standards
- Checking ISO tankers to ensure they meet quality requirements
In addition, successful applicants must:
- Hold a current clean driver's license
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift license with at least 6 months of experience in safe forklift operation
- Have good computer skills, plus solid basic mathematical skills and good clear written communication
- Be available for 24/7 rosters including 12 hour shifts on weekends and very early morning starts
- Be able to pass a urine drug test plus a full pre-employment medical
- Be a self-starter who can perform with minimal supervision
- Confined space qualifications (less than 2 years old) would be advantageous as would basic cellar experience and working in high risk work environments.
We are looking for people who can work as part of a small team, are enthusiastic and show high levels of initiative and willingness to learn. You will need to be well organised and have a 'can-do' attitude, and show a history of helping others and going above and beyond what was asked of you.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.