Due to the position that our client holds within the wine industry supply chain, our seasonal peak period is considerably longer than most other wine industry companies. For our client, Vintage starts for when the first grapes are crushed and finishes many weeks after the last grape skin is processed. Sometimes our vintage can last up to 6 months!
Consequently, Fuse Recruitment a are a good longer-term alternative for people seeking casual seasonal work because, depending on the role you are employed for, we at Fuse Recruitment generally employ our casuals for many months.
About the role
We are recruiting for Distillery Bonds People!
Reporting to your shift supervisor, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Tank dipping and recording data
- Operating pumps and maintaining hoses
- Loading and unloading Spirit Trucks
- Completing general housekeeping tasks and manual handling
- Liaising with Truck Drivers and other departments
Our 2019 Vintage recruits will be enthusiastic, self-motivated with a high level of initiative and independence. All roles will require a methodical and well-organised approach to work and a can-do attitude where you are happy to pitch in and assist where you can to get the job done! We are looking for team-oriented people, preferably with cellar knowledge, willing to go above and beyond to ensure the work is completed on time in this fast-past environment.
Stand out from the crowd!
Ongoing positions may be offered for candidates who preform above and beyond expectation throughout your assignment.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current Drivers Licence with reliable transport
- Possess strong computer skills, plus basic mathematical and written communication
- Be available for work 7 days a week, willing to start early mornings
- You MUST Hold a current Police Clearance (less than 12 months old)
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- MUST be able to pass a full medical examination
In addition to the above, a pre-employment medical and online comprehension testing will form part of the application process.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
Be quick! With limited positions available working for a fantastic company these positions won't last long!