The Company Profile:
Our client is an Australian owned and grown, company with over 40 years of experience working across Australia servicing a variety of industries. With a strong culture this team like to reward the efforts of their existing workforce with further training and career progression that could take you from an operator role to the next valued Team Leader.
Essential to the role is your existing experience or understanding of CNC Operating, Brake Press and Laser Cutting Machines. Confidence is key for this role; you will be offered a comprehensive training and onboarding schedule that will set you up for success. Your new team will consist of trade qualified professionals and associated support staff who all work towards a common goal, reaching quality results.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Great starting casual rate
- Supportive team culture
- Easy access location with parking available
- On offer is the opportunity to contribute to innovative production of high quality product
- Did I mention great starting casual rate?
- CNC Machining experience is an advantage
- Brake Press experience
- Laser Cutting experience
- Dedication to health and safety
- Forklift license essential
- Mechanically minded an advantage
- Sound mathematical skills
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Pamela on 07 3343 6777 for a confidential conversation.