Your new company:
This high-performing and well-regarded brokerage currently has 6 offices in Queensland and is seeking a leader for their Bundaberg operation. This business is proud of its personalised and bespoke customer service and it is important this continues with new hire. Possessing a wealth of knowledge across all insurance classes, this business has a specialist focus on both domestic and SME commercial products.
Your new role:
You'll join the team as a Branch Manager and Insurance Broker responsible for both an existing portfolio and ongoing growth of the book. Plentiful opportunities await this individual and through leveraging existing relationships and connections, considerable growth can be achieved. You'll also take responsibility for the P&L and performance of the small team and have the potential to grow this if/as necessary.
- Manage and service a portfolio of existing clients across a diverse range of domestic & commercial products & industries
- Grow the portfolio through leads, referrals and business development measures
- Work closely with the intra-state Directors with local P&L responsibility
- Provide coaching, mentorship and guidance to fellow office staff
- Maintain thorough understanding of risk management practices
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- Liaise directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- 5+ years General Insurance Broking experience
- Tier 1 qualification
- Experience with all insurance products and classes
- Understanding of large, complex and technical risks
- Leadership skills and emotionally intelligent
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- Generous salary package contingent on experience
- Options for ownership, buy in or purchase of the portfolio
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!