Your new company:
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a Aluminium distributor. You will be managing sales administration, operational performance and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships. Based in Central West - Bathurst, the client is looking for an experienced Branch Manager for an immediate start.
What you'll get in return:
- A generous salary package contingent on experience
- A full-time, permanent position
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long-term career options and progression
- Work locally in Bathurst
- Car included!
Your new role:
Reporting to senior management, you will be managing a small team and implementing operational improvements across the Branch. This is a permanent role for an immediate start!
- Make decisions for day to day operations across the Branch.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of all products in order to assist customers.
- Assess local market conditions; identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Promote orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Participate where appropriate in community, business and industry organizations to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area
- Develop and implement sales and profitability plans according to account management principles that ensure the development and maintenance of account plans.
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Cooperate fully with the Accounts payable and receivable Department in extending and enforcing credit policy.
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash.
- Assist in the warehouse as and when required.
- Complete daily call reports.
- Liaise and assist with internal sales team to ensure lead times are met.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar management role
- 2 years' experience in the aluminium/metal sector is desirable
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and Navision
- Understanding of WHS requirements
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-orientated and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian drivers licence