Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the for over 55 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the industry on a national scale we are looking to expand the team further by appointing an experienced Branch Manager. This role will have you driving outcomes across the branch from new business and increasing sales to existing customer driven outcomes.
Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish. As the Branch Manager you will also be required to make decisions for the day-to-day operation of the branch including delivery efficiency, staff activity and overtime requirements.
What is in it for you:
- Asap Start with comprehensive hand over and training
- Variety of duties across Warehousing targets, Sales KPI's and process improvement
- Develop your team to achieve customer driven outcomes
- Salary position with Company Vehicle - $80 -$90k depending on experience
- Young Senior Management team who enjoys challenging the status quo
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of all products to assist customers
- Assess local market conditions; identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Promote orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Develop and implement sales and profitability plans according to account management principles that ensure the development and maintenance of account plans
- Cooperate fully with the Accounts payable and receivable Department in extending and enforcing credit policy
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
- Liaise and assist with internal sales team to ensure lead times are met
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar management role (2 years' experience in a Metal Trades sector is desirable)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and Navision
- Understanding of WHS & OHS requirements
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-orientated and ability to work independently
- Australian drivers' licence with a clean driving history
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!