Your new company:
Our client is an established, Global Loss Adjusting company providing risk management and outsourcing claims solutions. As part of their ongoing growth and development they are looking to appoint a Branch Manager in their Northern NSW operation.
Your new role:
Managing an existing portfolio of clients, you will grow the portfolio through business development. You will have exposure to large and complex claims, as well as branch P & L responsibilities. An experienced Loss Adjuster with excellent people skills and a thorough knowledge of the insurance market would be an ideal candidate for the role.
- Determine coverage and investigate large and complex losses
- Service and manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Prepare claims reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Grow the client base through marketing activities
- Monitor and maintain the P&L of the branch
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
- Significant experience in Loss Adjusting (essential)
- Qualification in Loss Adjusting (preferred)
- Strong sense of business acumen including accounting procedures
- Motivation, drive, and capability of working autonomously and remotely
- Strong general insurance knowledge
- Ability to build key relationships with clients and market stakeholders
- Personable demeanour, proactivity, and customer focus
What you will get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A strong base salary + super + car allowance + bonuses
- Permanent role based in Byron Bay
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long standing career opportunity
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Matthew McEwan at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or hit the apply button.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!