Our client is an established, Global Loss Adjusting company providing risk management and outsourcing claims solutions. As part of their ongoing growth and development they are looking to appoint a Branch Manager in their Sunshine Coast operation.
You'll be responsible for the operations of the office as well as contributing to operational growth by providing service to current clients, building relationships and undertaking marketing activities to grow the client base, whilst monitoring profitability of the branch.
Additionally, you'll still perform some functions of a Loss Adjuster by providing office and field-based assessments and investigations of insurance losses from first advice to final settlement. The Branch Manager will also provide support and advice to Insured's with respect to their claims. An experienced Loss Adjuster with excellent people skills and a thorough knowledge of the insurance market would be an ideal candidate for the role.
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Significant experience in Loss Adjusting (essential)
- Qualification in Loss Adjusting (preferred)
- Right to work in Australia
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Motivation, drive, and capability of working autonomously and remotely
- Ability to build key relationships with clients and market stakeholders
- Personable demeanour, proactivity, and customer focus
What you will get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A strong base salary + super + car allowance
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long standing career opportunity
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!