Our client is an established, Global Loss Adjusting company providing risk management and outsourcing claims solutions. As part of their ongoing growth and development they're looking to appoint a Branch Manager in their Northern NSW operation. An experienced Loss Adjuster with excellent people skills and a thorough knowledge of the insurance market would be an ideal candidate for the role.
The Good Bits:
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Grow the portfolio through business development and marketing activities
- Exposure to large and complex claims
- Branch P&L responsibilities
- Long-standing career opportunity
- The chance to further progress your loss adjusting career
- Determine coverage and investigate large and complex losses
- Service and manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Prepare claims reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Grow the client base through marketing activities
- Monitor and maintain the P&L of the branch
To Be Successful:
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
- 5+ yeasr experience in Loss Adjusting (essential)
- Qualification in Loss Adjusting (preferred)
- Strong sense of business acumen including accounting procedures
- Motivated, driven and capable of working autonomously and remotely
- Strong general insurance knowledge
- Ability to build key relationships with clients and market stakeholders
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!