How is our brand currently positioned in the market?
Do consumers truly understand our products and the ingredients we use?
Do we need a new brand logo and a brand rebrand?
Working alongside our client based in Melbourne, this is a newly created role to add significant fire power to their already key senior management team. Fuse Recruitment have been exclusively engaged to assist in developing the role, searching the market and presenting the very best talent we have; individuals that will understand and thrive on the vision of the owners, enjoy a role which offers autonomy, and the ability to develop and execute a proven brand strategy for the years to come.
Based on the SE side of Melbourne, this role has the potential to be part time for the right candidate, but equally a superstar looking for full time employment will be viewed as equally enticing.
This role is ideally suited to someone that has strong and proven experience in brand and strategy management, someone that is able to answer the three questions above, and deliver on an agreed strategy plan in the next 12/24/36 months. You will need to have a passion for the health food category, understand the FMCG market and be happy to act as a brand ambassador both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop key market strategies, channel and brand growth strategies across all categories
- Lead, formulate, execute and manage all brand strategy to ensure expansion and brand positioning
- Undertake market research to report on competitor position and brand awareness
- Develop customer insight sessions and communication
- Work closely with internal teams to formulate quarterly execution plans and oversee campaign/marketing performance results
- Reporting - lead monthly performance and competitive tracking as well as working with sales to provide accurate forecasting in relation to marketing activities
- Manage any rebranding or design functions
- Delivering an effective and consistent brand message
- Act as a consumer expert and brand champion both internally and externally
- Ensure stakeholder engagement across all areas of the business through effective communications
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business
- FMCG experience is essential, food manufacturing would be preferred
- Experience in a similar role - minimum of 3-5 years
- Someone who is dynamic, and results focussed, whilst upholding a high degree of integrity
- Experience across several areas of brand management
- Strategic brand/portfolio plan development, championing the needs of consumers and shoppers
- Project management, leading projects from concept creation, through to launch
- With strong analytical skills, paired with proven business acumen (budget and P&L management)
- Collaboration with internal and external, cross functional stakeholders is key, supporting the effective implementation of plans
- Cross-functional experience from Category or Sales related roles is highly regarded
In return our client is able to offer a supportive and engaging team, flexibility, a competitive market salary and the ability to work alongside and guide the founders of the business - hear and be heard!
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Wendy Terry on 0419 963 163 or click the apply now button to send through your resume and covering letter.