Your new company:
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Broker Assistant to join a highly respected insurance broker to develop their skills and assist 2 senior insurance professionals. Based in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, this company boasts an unmatched team culture and career progression opportunities.
Your new role:
You will be providing invaluable administration, claims and broking support whilst working alongside existing brokers. This is also an excellent opportunity to learn, expand your capabilities in the industry, and develop your career.
- Assisting 2 insurance broking professionals with new business, quotes, renewals and endorsements
- Manage client and insurer relationships and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Obtain quotes for clients' policies - new and existing - using insurer platforms and portals
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
- Maintain high quality service standards to all clientele
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Broking Tier 1 or Tier 2 (or be prepared to obtain)
- Current domestic and commercial insurance broking experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- A passion for learning, training and working in a team
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What you'll get in return:
- Excellent remuneration package (dependent on experience)
- Central office location just outside the CBD or the Gold Coast
- Great working environment and team-based culture
- Continual on the job training
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from several insurance professionals
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!