My client is a national organisation in the general insurance space. They are looking for an experienced Broker Assistant to join their office based in the south eastern suburbs.
About the role:
Due to continued growth we seek the services of an experienced and dedicated broker assistant who is committed to exceptional service.
The successful candidate will initially commence in a support role for the principal of the business with the opportunity to develop and advance their career.
The preferred candidate will have a sound understanding of insurance principles and must have had exposure to the SME Commercial insurance products.
- A high level of oral and written skills
- The ability to tailor communication to a varied audience in a professional manner
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- A demonstrated strong work ethic and commitment to client service and relationship management
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes
- Quoting and processing renewals
- Processing all new business
What you need:
- Tier 1 broking qualification (mandatory)
- SME Commercial Insurance Broking experience required
- Knowledge in broking systems
- Literacy in technology and systems, in particular word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Can do attitude
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking at enhancing their insurance career. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!