Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for a Broker Assistant to join their small but experienced team. This role is primarily work from home as well as having multiple office locations to work out of if required. The office locations are both North and South of Brisbane CBD.
Our client is looking for someone with existing broking experience across domestic and commercial products, as well as efficient processing skills. You will provide broking support to an insurance broker across their Domestic, SME and Commercial portfolio ensuring their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and experienced individual, who is keen to help them achieve their goals and exceed client's expectations.
Who you will be working with?
Be part of a proudly Australian Insurance Brokerage network growing their team of people passionate about the industry they work in. Our client continually strives to provide the right service and support to their clients, offering personalised insurance programs, specialised claims guidance and service, as well as tailored risk management solutions and advice
Our clients' aim is to exceed the expectations of excellent service and quality advice to all of their clients, with their focus to protect their clients interests at all times, and to maximise business potential.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- A competitive renumeration package, based on previous experience
- Primarily a work from home role, with multiple office locations if you need to visit the office
- The opportunity to work with an experienced insurance broker to build your insurance broking skills and gain invaluable expertise
- Exposure to a wide variety of insurance sectors and products
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting an insurance broker with administrative and technical support
- Provide high levels of service and insurance advice to clients and prospects
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Obtain quotes for clients' policies - new and existing - using insurer platforms and portals
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Working experience as a Broker Assistant/Assistant Account Executive
- Minimum Tier 2 Broking Qualification, Tier 1 ideal
- Experience with Domestic and Commercial product exposure
- The ability to build strong client relationships, we make our client our number one priority
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Enjoy working autonomously but being part of a team and contributing to a positive culture
- A willingness to learn and be flexible in a growing and innovative environment
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!