Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a medium-sized insurance brokerage and work alongside a team of existing broking professionals. Based in the inner-northern suburbs, they are looking for candidates with existing broking experience and fast, efficient processing skills. A friendly and vibrant attitude will fit well in the team along with a willingness to adopt and learn new skills!
Your new role:
You will provide broking key support to the 2 Directors across their Domestic and SME portfolio ensuring their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for. This will include a large amount of Word processing to which a high standard and fast delivery is required.
- Exposure to a broad range of insurance products - domestic and commercial
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Fast, efficient and accurate processing of templates and policy documentation
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- Liaising directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Working experience (2-3 years) as a Broker Assistant/Assistant Account Executive
- Minimum Tier 2 qualification, Tier 1 ideal
- Domestic AND Commercial product knowledge
- Comfortable in a high-volume, high-performance workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a fantastic salary of $55,000 - $65,000 + super (depending on experience)
- A full-time, permanent position
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!