An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Builder or Estimator to join a highly respected Loss Adjusting company as a Building Validator to further develop their skills and knowledge of the industry. This company has fantastic career opportunities and outstanding work environment and will allow you to utilise your acquired skills to work with clients, building contractors and suppliers to estimate the cost of repairs for domestic and commercial property claims.
The good bits:
- Get off the tools!
- Competitive remuneration package
- Further develop your skills and expertise
- Role diversity both in the office and onsite
- Progress your career with a market leading organisation
- Fantastic employee benefits
The must haves:
- Master Builders Licence (or similar) with a minimum 5 years work experience
- Domestic and Commercial building scoping and estimating background
- Strong problem solving
- Excellent customer service capabilities
- Great claims acumen and cost management awareness
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience creating written reports
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Experience providing building estimation and validation reports to assess the claim
- Preparing the scope of works and repair schedule
- Validation of indemnity, scope of works and repair costs
- Ensure all parties involved comply with industry compliance standards and Regulations
- Manage builders and contractors work in progress
- Provide support to clientele regarding their insurance policy
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jeremy Musso at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 094 213 or hit the apply button below.