Our client is Australia's largest energy company and was established with over $24 billion in total assets and $5 billion in annual revenue and powering communities. Our Client transforms and adapts to the rapidly changing electricity sector, providing better outcomes for their customers, creating regional jobs and delivering new energy and retail solutions to all Queenslanders.
Be part of a team of bussiness analysts shaping the way the company interactes with its customers and suppliers. Our client is embarking on the next phase of a customer-centric business transformation program. This new and exciting project requires a skilled Business Analysts to continiously strive for improvement in the way the company interacts with its customers and suppliers. Help us strive for exellence into the next decade!
What we require?
- Previous energy sector experience(preferred, not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager and motivated individual who is focused on achieving results
- Enhance customer engagement
- Works closely with strategic areas of the organisation on the digital member experience
- Improvement and modernisation of customer interactions
- Available for an immediate start
- High attention to detail
Benefits/What's on Offer?
- 6 Month initial contract with potential for extension, immediate start!
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation, Make a difference!
- Excellent rates!