A Brisbane-based funding company is searching for you - a Business Development Manager with the ability to leverage existing relationships and develop new business leads to drive sales growth.
This role will involve working with various professional services to sell the funding service and software across Australia, New Zealand and expand to the UK in 2020. Utilising video link you will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with business professionals to facilitate their utilisation of the platform for their own in-house funding.
The good bits:
- Develop and manage your own sales pipeline
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities
- Nurture and expand existing client relationships
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- On the job training
- Competitive salary and NB commissions
- Flexible work arrangements allowing for work-life balance
- Autonomy to work the role as you require
The must haves:
- Ideally, an existing understanding of premium funding of financial services
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and autonomously
- A passion for learning and training
- Comfortable with presentations to groups
- Some interstate travel and attendance at trade shows
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build report with clients
- Strong computer skills
- Proven decision-making and negotiation skills
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!