Our client engineers innovative solutions and provides after-market services across a wide range of high-quality process control, measurement, and automation products.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Great organisational culture
- Demonstrate leadership to a high performing team
- Diverse, challenging role
Reporting to the General Manager, the NSW Business Development Manager is a critical role that also includes Branch Management responsibilities. This role will be responsible for driving sales and growth across product, service, and engineering sales through New South Wales while also overseeing branch operations to ensure efficiency and profitability.
As the BDM, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the development of overall sales and marketing planning including but not limited to current and new packaged solutions, sales and marketing initiatives and budgets.
- Liaise with and provide updates to the Systems and Integration Engineering Teams on all sales and technical issues (i.e. technical assistance, quotation preparation, expected lead times).
- Participate in and report to progressive monthly reporting planning meetings.
- Provide technical support and further develop the existing installed base toward attaining sales and other agreed KPI's.
- In alignment with the overall Sales/Marketing plan, devise, cost and execute region, strategic account and/or industry-specific new business development sales plans.
- Continually identify, develop, and grow new business opportunities/solutions in territories and industries throughout NSW and Southern States toward attaining sales and other agreed KPI's.
- Undertake capabilities, solutions and product presentations at Customer's sites and other relevant venues including but not limited to trade shows.
- Continue to develop personal technical competency and assist in the training of technical literacy of others in products/solutions
- Comply with documented procedures in OH&S and Environmental legislation.
As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Organising Branch Operations and delegate responsibilities to personnel.
- Organising casual resourcing to assist in integration execution.
- Supervise, mentor, develop staff toward achieving maximum branch performance
- Oversee branch profitability, business efficiencies and minimise expenditure
- Maintain and lead compliance to company procedures, policies, and administrative practices in conjunction with the QA Manager.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases to ensure they stay within budget.
- Analyse and report Sales and Revenue forecasts monthly.
- Ensure Branch fulfils all legal obligations and adherence to company policies.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Qualifications
- Demonstrate experience working in a BDM role for Control systems and Automation
- Telemetry and communications experience highly advantageous
- Strong computer skills
- Proven people management capabilities
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!"