As a Business Development Manager for a highly regarded Broker, you will be part of a team renowned for their market leading insurance service. This is a dynamic and diverse role will require you identify, develop and implement organisational strategies across B2B insurance partnerships in the Melbourne market. Your success will contribute to the long-term growth and strategic plan whilst simultaneously developing your personal and professional brand.
- A generous remuneration package on offer
- Strong relationship management responsibilities
- Grow the portfolio through business development leads and initiatives
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Long-standing career opportunity
About the Role:
- Support and drive new business opportunities and new client networks
- Maintain industry/ market knowledge
- Effectively manage existing portfolio and relationships
- Play a key role in developing and implementing strategies for new partnerships
- Contribute to the onboarding process of all new partnerships
- Assist in designing new business documentation
- Provide reports to senior management
- Strong experience in a BDM insurance-based role in general insurance
- Solid negotiation skills with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and in a small team environment
- Good project management capabilities with understanding of partner implementation
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Strong understanding of online sales is highly regarded
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!