Our client is a respected global manufacturer and are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for their Bioactive Ingredients Division (APAC) to be based anywhere in Australia. This role will be an active part of the organisations Sales Team in a way that fosters team spirit, co-operation and productivity.
- Based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand!
- Includes travel to SE Asia
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Challenging, diverse role
This role will be working with the Bioactive Ingredients Division of the client. Specifically, you will be selling ingredients including Glocosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate and Herbal Extracts (green tea, gingko). The Business Development Manager (APAC) will be responsible for:
- Managing and growth of existing accounts
- Providing strong customer relationships management
- Regional Representation including PR and marketing events
- Potential to manage the global marketing role for the division. Including branding management
- Strategic planning to identify and covert key targets
- Availability to travel as required
- Demonstrated experience working in the ingredient sales industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Established relationships across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asis
If you would like further information about the role, please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy on (07) 3343 6777 or to submit your resume please click 'apply'.