- Exciting & rewarding career opportunity
- Attractive salary package
- Established & nationally recognised industry leaders in specialty ingredients
This company are makers of wonderful & unique ingredients. They have positioned themselves as an industry leaders in sourcing and developing both staple and ground-breaking ingredients that underpin a wide range of products in the Food & Beverage, Flavour & Fragrance, Cosmetic, Personal Care and Health & Wellness industries.
To develop new business within the above mentioned divisions, manage key customers and assigned principals and provide strategic and technical support that results in increased market awareness and new business for the Division nationally.
Undertake sales and marketing activities including networking, sales management and planning to increase business with new and existing customers and principals.
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Record all new business development opportunities and report progress at least monthly.
- Achieve activity, sales and GP targets whilst Identifying and converting new business
- Develop relationships at customers to promote the company as a preferred supplier
- Report regularly on activities with management and peers through written and verbal communication
- Maintain relevant files, folders and product documentation in structured manner
- Manage and develop allocated customers to achieve budgeted sales and GP targets.
- Manage existing and potential business at assigned customers
- Attend industry networking functions and events to increase market awareness and new business
- Identify and introduce new products and agencies, relevant to assigned market responsibility.
- Comprehensive understanding of an array of chemical products including:
Food & Beverage
Flavour & Fragrance
Cosmetic & Personal Care
Health & Wellness
- Strong ability to convert sales leads into new business opportunities
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - oral and written
- Embrace and align collaborative behaviours with core values of, trust, excellence and solutions in all interactions with reports, peers and leadership team, customers and suppliers.
- Organise, promote and participate in continuous improvements to the business processes.
- Act always in accordance with WH&S policies and procedures.
- Respect and behave in accordance with company's policies and procedures and quality management system.
- Be confident to make recommendations on how things can be improved within the business.
If this sounds like you & would like to ambark on a fantastic & progressive career opportunity, hit APPLY now! Alternatively email email@example.com